STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Deluxe Edition (Steam-EA Account) (OFFLINE ONLY)
- Video tutorial. Steam-EA Account. Play Offline Only. How it works?
- After purchase, you get access to Steam-EA account with STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Deluxe Edition. For offline play only.
- OFFLINE ONLY - means that you need to enable offline mode in the Steam-EA client. How to do it, watch the video on the product page.
- There is no refund, only a replacement if the account is inoperable
- Access to online services - not provided
- Access to mail and the answer to the security question are not provided!
- You cannot change the mail and password for account!
- No one will change the password, you will not lose your progress in the game.
- This is my personal account, which I transfer for use forever.
- Due to the peculiarities of DRM protection of the game, there may be some waiting for activation (up to 24 - 72 hours)
- Other buyers can also use the account, so that there are no problems with the game, follow the instructions on the product page.
- Do not support Steam Family Sharing and PIN
- Do not suppor GeForce NOW or similar services
- Play only in offline mode.
1. If the game does not start due to technical problems, this is not the problem of the seller. The game is officially purchased on Steam.
2. If the game does not start due to other reasons, first look at the page https://site-games.com/faq, if the solution to your problem is not there, write to the seller or administration.
- 3. Due to the instability of the EA client, after each game session, make a copy of your saves. Game saves will be stored here C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\Respawn\JediSurvivor\
4. If you do not agree with the rules of the product, do not buy the game.
1. After purchase, you get access to the Steam account - login and password
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application.
5. Login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent. The "Remember me" checkbox must be checked.
6. Steam will ask for a verification code, after which you need to go to the page https://account-steam.com/
7. In the Enter login Steam field you need to enter the Steam account login that you received after purchase and your Order number. Click the Submit button
8. After that you will receive a verification code from Steam, enter it.
9. Download and install the game from Steam
10. Go to: https://www.ea.com/ea-app download and install EA client
11. Log into EA account using the data sent by the seller
12. In order for your saves to be stored on your PC, disable saving in the Steam cloud. To do this, go to the game settings in the Steam client and uncheck "Keep games saves in the Steam Cloud"
13. Start the game before the menu appears in the game
14. Exit the game
15. En Steam put it on offline mode
16. En EA client put it on offline mode
17. Go to your firewall and block the connection of the game to the Internet
18. Play the game
19. You can turn on online mode to change your Steam or EA account, but before playing, always turn on offline mode.
20. If, nevertheless, you encounter problems, write to the seller https://site-games.com/how-to-contact-the-seller or look at the page https://site-games.com/faq
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: 4 core / 8 threads | Intel Core i7-7700 | Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 8GB VRAM | GTX 1070 | Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 155 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet required for non-optional patching, no online play.