EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition (Steam-EA Account) (OFFLINE ONLY)
- Video tutorial. Steam-EA Account. Play Offline Only. How it works?
- After purchase, you get access to Steam-EA account with EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition. For offline play only.
- OFFLINE ONLY - means that you need to enable offline mode in the Steam-EA client. How to do it, watch the video on the product page.
- There is no refund, only a replacement if the account is inoperable
- Access to online services - not provided
- Access to mail and the answer to the security question are not provided!
- You cannot change the mail and password for account!
- No one will change the password, you will not lose your progress in the game.
- This is my personal account, which I transfer for use forever.
- Due to the peculiarities of DRM protection of the game, there may be some waiting for activation (up to 24 - 72 hours)
- Other buyers can also use the account, so that there are no problems with the game, follow the instructions on the product page.
- Do not support Steam Family Sharing and PIN
- Do not suppor GeForce NOW or similar services
- Play only in offline mode.
1. If the game does not start due to technical problems, this is not the problem of the seller. The game is officially purchased on Steam.
2. If the game does not start due to other reasons, first look at the page https://site-games.com/faq, if the solution to your problem is not there, write to the seller or administration.
- 3. If you bought an account with the game before its official release, then after the official release of the game, the DRM protection of the game may work, and the waiting time for game activation may take up to 96 -120 hours. The game will start anyway.
4. If you do not agree with the rules of the product, do not buy the game.
1. After purchase, you get access to the Steam account - login and password
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application.
5. Login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent. The "Remember me" checkbox must be checked.
6. Steam will ask for a verification code, after which you need to go to the page https://account-steam.com/
7. In the Enter login Steam field you need to enter the Steam account login that you received after purchase and your Order number. Click the Submit button
8. After that you will receive a verification code from Steam, enter it.
9. Download and install the game from Steam
10. Go to: https://www.ea.com/ea-app download and install EA client
11. Log into EA account using the data sent by the seller (If you have questions about order, write to the seller - https://site-games.com/how-to-contact-the-seller)
12. In order for your saves to be stored on your PC, disable saving in the Steam cloud. To do this, go to the game settings in the Steam client and uncheck "Keep games saves in the Steam Cloud"
13. Start the game before the menu appears in the game
14. Exit the game
15. En Steam put it on offline mode
16. En EA client put it on offline mode
17. Go to your firewall and block the connection of the game to the Internet
18. Play the game
19. You can turn on online mode to change your Steam or EA account, but before playing, always turn on offline mode.
20. If, nevertheless, you encounter problems, write to the seller https://site-games.com/how-to-contact-the-seller or look at the page https://site-games.com/faq
- OS: Windows 10 - 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3.50GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2 GHZ
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB or AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 100 GB available space