Two Hundred Ways (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Two Hundred Ways. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Two Hundred Ways, the sequel of the successful brain teaser One Hundred Ways, gives puzzle fans twice as many mental challenges to overcome. The mission of each of its 200 levels sounds easy: guide one or more balls to the exit. But levels with up to three different layers and numerous ball traps don't make this task a walk in the park. Luckily, players can use dozens of tools to help them reach their goal - but using more tools means that their level score will go down...
- 200 levels that will keep players busy for a long time
- 40+ tools that make it easier to guide each ball - or more difficult...
- Up to three balls per level
- Up to three layers per level
- Players can zoom in/out of levels and rotate them for better strategizing
- Real-time 3D isometric view
- Gradually increasing difficulty
- Tutorial level for each tool
- TTwo level themes, each with its own soundtrack
- Game languages: English and German
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Pentium Dual-Core 2GHz (or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphiccard with a minumum of 1 GB
- Storage: 1100 MB available space