The Outbreak (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game The Outbreak. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
The Outbreak is an Early Alpha Version
You can play different modes in The Outbreak.
The main mode is the Zombie Mode. In Zombie Mode,
it’s up to you whether you can survive and achieve a Highscore.
The Highscore can be improved every time. However,
it only stores when you die. If you go to the main menu or leave the game,
it will not be saved. In Training Mode, you can improve your skills.
In addition, you have a Highscore independent of the Zombie Mode,
which you can also improve again and again. You just have to be fast enough.
Of course, you have to be careful not to kill civilians. All opponents
in Training Mode are made of wood. In the Training Area,
it’s up to you how you want to improve. You also have a lot of freedom
and can try different things. Tutorial Mode teaches you the basics.
It is also a good start for Shooter Beginners.
- Zombie Modus
- Training Area
- Training Mode
- Tutorial Mode
The zombies get stronger and faster with each wave.
They also drop random items that can be collected.
These items are immensely important to survive a high wave.
- Money - [with the item you get money immediately]
- Health - [replenishes your health to a certain percentage]
- Max Amo - [refills your ammunition completely]
- Instakill - [you will be put into a mode where you kill the zombies for a short time with a shot or a punch]
- Nuclear Bomb - [kills all zombies while collecting the nuclear bomb for the current wave]
Mystery Crate Information:
The Mystery-Crate is a crate that you can find in Zombie Mode.
At the crate you can buy a random weapon spin to get a primary or
secondary weapon. Each of the weapons is different in strength.
Zombie cards that already exist:
- The Shooting Range - [Day & Night]
- The Old Trainyard
- The Village - [Day & Night]
Training courses that already exist:
- Trainings Course 1
- Trainings Course 2
- Trainings Course 3
- Trainings Course 4
When the game is completely finished, there will be 20 to 30 zombie maps and 10 to 15 training courses.
Why Easter Eggs ?
Easter Eggs are a cool thing for the gaming experience.
You discover the game again and again and it never gets boring.
Even if you think you’ve seen everything, you still haven’t discovered everything.
- 7 pieces already exist
- some are still being planned
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7,8,10
- Processor: Intel® Core i5-3470
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: None
- Additional Notes: Only Windows supported | 64 Bit