The Guild 3 (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game The Guild 3. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
About the Game
We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins: the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind!
In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again - all non-player figures make their own decisions - you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues.
The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack.
- Guide your avatar and his or her family to acquire wealth and influence
- Become an honest craftsman, trade, start romances, bribe officials or thow bombs and poison your enemies - it's up to you how you amass more and more power
- Acquire titles, take positions in town council offices and join a guild
- Ranging professions, a complex skill tree and many unlockable actions and bonuses
- 13 unique scenario maps based on authentic historical locations in Central and Northern Europe
- Day and night cycle and seasons that influence game events
- Play against AI dynasties or friends in multiplayer matches
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 11 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4000 series, AMD FX 6000 series
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU with 4 GB (GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon RX570)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card