The Executor Bundle (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game The Executor Bundle. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
About this bundle
The Executor Bundle is the ultimate choice for every Red Solstice 2: Survivors fan! Enjoy all launch items combined in one big bundle, plus one exclusive item which you can only get in the Executor Bundle!
The Executor Bundle includes the following items:
- Red Solstice 2: Survivors: the sequel to the best-seller The Red Solstice. Plan your strategy and infiltrate a real-time tactical battlefield - alone or with up to 7 squad members. Can you demonstrate the combat prowess needed to survive and ensure a future for humanity?
- Exclusive Executor Armor*: equip your hero with this armor skin and show everyone who's the real Executor!
- Thanatos Armor*: radiate fear across planet Mars with this unique armor skin!
- Soundtrack: enjoy the full soundtrack of Red Solstice 2: Survivors including over 15 tracks from the famous composer Piotr Musiał.
- Art Book: A digital art book packed to the brim with concept art, sketches, illustrations, and much more!
*This item is an in-game cosmetic only.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5750, 1 GB
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.