The Crew Motorfest (Ubisoft Account) (OFFLINE ONLY)
- Video tutorial. Ubisoft Account. Play Offline Only. How it works
- ✔️After purchase, you get access to Ubisoft account with The Crew Motorfest. For offline play only.
- OFFLINE ONLY - means that you need to enable offline mode in the Ubisoft client. How to do it, watch the video on the product page.
- There is no refund, only a replacement if the account is inoperable
- Access to online services - not provided
- Access to mail and the answer to the security question are not provided!
- You cannot change the mail and password for account!
- ✔️ You will have permanent access to your game account, as well as the ability to independently download updates / patches.
✔️ No one will change the password, you will not lose your progress in the game.
- ✔️This is my personal account, which I transfer for use forever.
- Do not support Steam Family Sharing and PIN
- Do not suppor GeForce NOW or similar services
- Other buyers can also use the account, so that there are no problems with the game, follow the instructions on the product page.
- Due to the peculiarities of DRM protection of the game, there may be some waiting for activation (up to 24 - 72 hours)
- Sometimes, after some major updates, the game may request activation again and have to wait 24 hours.
1. If the game does not start due to technical problems, this is not the problem of the seller. The game is officially purchased on Ubisoft.
2. If the game does not start due to other reasons, first look at the page https://site-games.com/faq, if the solution to your problem is not there, write to the seller or administration.
3. If you do not agree with the rules of the product, do not buy the game.
1. After purchase, you get access to the Steam account - login and password
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application.
5. Login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent. The "Remember me" checkbox must be checked.
6. Steam will ask for a verification code, after which you need to go to the page https://account-steam.com/
7. In the Enter login Steam field you need to enter the Steam account login that you received after purchase and your Order number. Click the Submit button
8. After that you will receive a verification code from Steam, enter it.
9. Download and install the game from Steam
10. Start the game before the menu appears in the game
11. Exit the game
12. En Steam put it on offline mode
13. If you have not received the verification code from Steam, try again in a couple of minutes. Refresh the page and go through steps 5 - 7 again.
14. If, nevertheless, you encounter problems, write to the seller https://site-games.com/how-to-contact-the-seller
15. In order for your saves to be stored on your PC, disable saving in the Steam cloud. To do this, go to the game settings in the Steam client and uncheck "Keep games saves in the Steam Cloud"
- Sistema operativo
- Windows 10 (64 bit only)
- Intel Core i5-4460, AMD Ryzen5 1400
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
- Memoria RAM
- 8GB (Dual-channel setup)
- 40GB (SSD recommended)
- Notas adicionales
- Minimum System Requirements For 1920x1080, 30 FPS, Low Preset