Teardown (New Steam Account Global)
You get new account with the game Teardown. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
You will have the opportunity to play the purchased game on your personal Steam account through the Family module.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Plan the perfect heist using creative problem solving, brute force, and everything around you. Teardown features a fully destructible and truly interactive environment where player freedom and emergent gameplay are the driving mechanics.
Tear down walls with explosives or vehicles to create shortcuts no one thought was possible. Stack objects, build structures, or use floating objects to your advantage. Take your time to create the most efficient path through the level and get ready to run.
The moment you pick up your first target, an alarm goes off, and the heat is on. Run, jump, drive, slingshot, do whatever you need to collect all of the targets, and escape before security arrives.
With your company pressured by increasing debt, you start accepting work from some more or less shady individuals. Soon you are knee-deep in a murky soup of revenge, betrayal, and insurance fraud. Beginning with some more or less legitimate assignments, you soon find yourself stealing cars, demolishing buildings, blowing up safes, and more. Upgrade your expanding arsenal of tools by searching for hidden valuables scattered around the environments.
Play around in the various environments with the tools you have unlocked. In this mode you have unlimited resources and an abundance of vehicles. No pressure, just pleasure.
Test your skills in experimental game modes. New challenges unlock as you progress through the campaign.
Teardown has extensive mod support with built-in level editor, Lua scripting and a Steam Workshop integration. Build your own sandbox maps, mini games, tools, vehicles or try out existing mods from the community.
- Fully destructible voxel environments
- Realistic physical simulation of objects, debris, vehicles, water, fire, and smoke
- Ten different tools ranging from sledgehammer, blow torch and fire extinguisher to guns and explosives
- A campaign with an escalating storyline and a gallery of interesting characters
- Sandbox mode for you to roam around in the various environments
- Extensive mod support and Steam Workshop integration
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or similar. 3 Gb VRAM.
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel integrated graphics cards not supported.