SURV1V3 (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game SURV1V3. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
You will have the opportunity to play the purchased game on your personal Steam account through the Family module.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Tired of all the wave VR zombie shooter games?
Do you think what you have played so far is somehow too arcade?
Then forget what you have played so far, SURV1V3 is a unique realistic zombie survival fps game expressly designed for virtual reality that will let you truly test your survival skills. Play the thrilling story in single mode or coop with your friends (up to 4 players) and survive the apocalypse!
INFECTION DAY 407
It has been over a year since an unknown Seadornavirus released the V1V3 Virus. The first cases of the V1V3 Virus were report on the 14th November 2018, spreading it's deadly effects among world killing billions of people.
Will humanity survive V1V3? Someone is supposing a cure can be found…
Fire, run, hide yourself, lockpick, pretend to be a zombie, be smart, plan your moves and coordinate with your teammates!
SURV1V3 is this and much more… starting from the infamous city of Santa Carla, narrow rotten sewers… endless creepy scenarios, scary situations and challenging tasks, until you meet the mysterious man who may be able to save the world.
SURV1V3 IS DIFFERENT:
- no hud at all to be as immersive as possible, any option/dialogue/interaction menu is managed through a realistic military tablet;
- fully simulated weapons (e.g. bullet physics, reload gestures, recoil&bloom effects);
- manually attach/remove weapons accessories;
- melee weapons;
- friendly fire;
- smart mechanics (e.g. disguise as a Zombie), pushing the player to a nonlinear approach to gameplay;
- fully simulated player body;
- +40 zombie models, with full dismemberment and realistic perception system (sight and sound);
- huge and fully explorable levels (including many buildings that are fully explorable)
- full locomotion (teleport is also supported);
- up to 4 player cooperative story, trials and survival modes;
- more than 18 (eighteen!) hours of gameplay in the thrilling story mode so far!
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 - 64 bit DX11/12
- Processor: Intel i5-4590K equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 980 / AMD equivalent or greater with 4 GB of RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space