Starters Orders Classic Horse Racing (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Starters Orders Classic Horse Racing. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Starters Orders Classic takes the race sequence from the last 2D edition of the series and combines it with the latest SO7 management simulation engine to create a superbly realistic horse racing management game with a classic 2D race sequence. Starters Orders Classic is a return to the series roots while maintaining all the series newer simulation features, improved menus and commentary.
Train your string of horses and take part in races around the globe. Breed new stable stars and build your stables.
New features including in-depth breeding and lifetime stats and lineage, realistic dynamic commentary, Newspaper style race and form cards, new racecourses and locations, etc.
- Vast horse racing game world with thousands of horses, hundreds of jockeys and trainers.
- The most realistic races ever now depicted in a classic 2D race sequence.
- Permenant horse records with historical stats.
- The only game ever to accurately simulate UK jumps racing.
- Train, own, breed, bet and race in a realistic horse racing world.
- Cutting edge real time commentary engine.
- Alternative betting shop race mode.
- Dynamic never ending horse racing game world.
- Breed your own race horses or start a stud with your best stallions.
- Sales. Buy yearlings, race horses, breeders from game trainers.
- View any horses lineage and data back over 100 years!
- Stewards enquiries, non-triers, fines, photo finishes, accurate handicapping etc.
- Vast form book detailing previous form!
- Offline management game. Pay once play forever!
- Build a stud and put up your best stallions for offers from AI trainers/owners.
- Improved jockey AI for the most realistic horse races ever in a game!
- Hundreds of world-wide premiere races such as the Melbourne Cup and Grand National!
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Dual Core or Greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space