Star Drift Evolution (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Star Drift Evolution. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Star Drift Evolution is a racing game with fun and challenging driving physics.
PHYSICS WITH A GREAT FEEL OF WEIGHT:
- Refined physics that make a stylish and challenging driving experience. Throw the car into twisty corners, feel the weight and slide like a champ.
MASTER 75 TRACKS
- Discover a great variety of tracks, ranging from simple dirt ovals to challenging point-to-point tracks.
PICK FROM OVER 50 CARS, EACH WITH DIFFERENT STATS:
- Find the best car for each track, while choosing between stats like top speed, acceleration, grip and downforce.
PLAY AGAINST AI, FRIENDS ONLINE OR IN SPLIT SCREEN
- Race the AI in the Single Player Career and beat all 450 Star Challenges.
- "Trackmania Style" Online Multiplayer without car collisions, so all players can focus on perfecting their own driving line, for up to 20 players.
- Race with up to 4 friends in split screen multiplayer. You can also beat Star Challenges from the Career while playing in coop together.
PICK YOUR FAVORITE PLAY STYLE: CLASSIC TOP DOWN OR ARCADE CHASE CAM
- Pick among classic top down cameras or typical arcade chase cams - or customize you own camera and play the way you want.
MINIMALISTIC AND EASY TO LEARN - HARD TO MASTER
- Easy controls, no grind, simple UI. Get racing quickly and be competitive right away. Focus on the core gameplay: The mastery of drifting.
BEAT OTHER PLAYERS' GHOSTS AND CLIMB ON THE LEADERBOARDS
- The automatic ghost replay system lets you climb the leaderboard while always facing the ghost replay of the next opponent on the leaderboard.
- Enjoy a selection of over 25 retro and synthwave songs from artists like Kenobit, Electroshark, Luke McQueen II and more.
CONTROLLER AND WHEEL SUPPORT:
- The game has full controller support and allows to manually change the button mapping in-game.
- Testers have also reported that their wheel (Thrustmaster T150 in this case) worked after manually mapping the buttons correctly, however, wheel support can not be guaranteed for all wheels.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space