Sphere - Flying Cities (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Sphere - Flying Cities. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Ascend to greater heights with the Sphere - Flying Cities | Save the World Edition and bling out your city with the exclusive Save the World Skin for five buildings like the indispensable Anti Gravity Device. But that's not all: Take a deep-dive into the fascinating architecture of Sphere - Flying Cities with the offical Sphere-Mini-Artbook! This Premium Edition is a great way to show appreciation for the developers, while simultaneously supporting a good cause.
In the not-so-distant future, Earth’s moon has been struck by a massive asteroid. With the fallout rendering the terrestrial surface uninhabitable, the ecosystem of the planet collapses. Facing complete annihilation, humanity makes one final and desperate attempt to survive — thanks to newly-created anti-gravity technology, the first flying city ascends as the ultimate bastion of the human race.
As Commander, you have been chosen to take control over the flying city in this relentless and unique strategy-blend that combines the best elements of the city-building and survival-game genres. Rebuild and protect a society in a seemingly uninhabitable environment. Utilize the Anti-Gravitation device to navigate your flying city across the globe into the treacherous unknown. Stay vigilant, as each decision could have ghastly consequences; be prepared to lay it all on the line to succeed, else risk losing everything you worked for.
- Build It and They Will Come: Erect a living, thriving city and maintain your ecosystem via resource management mastery and infrastructure supported by independent economic cycles.
- Do not Look Down: Ensure your anti-gravity device and its expanding deflector shield are always kept in tip-top shape, as an insufficient power supply will result in a quick demise.
- Send in the Robots: Utilize drones and other scout technologies in hazardous environments to construct buildings, harvest resources, and search for stranded survivors and rare materials in uncharted territories.
- A Scientist in Space: Research new technologies to improve the efficiency of every aspect of your city and withstand a plethora of (un)natural disasters like geomagnetic storms, asteroids, and poisonous clouds.
- A Delicate Ecosystem: The well-being of your people is crucial to the success of the mission. Carefully tend to the needs of your colonists by supplying food, healthcare, and shelter. But don’t forget, the survival of many may require the deaths of the few. Sacrifices are an inevitable imperative.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 (or equivalent), 2 GB video RAM
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible