Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Everyone has them, and everyone wants them. You are an Organ Trader, the funnel for fleshy meat parts into a strange, evolving, and desperate universe full of clients.
Contend with the cutthroat organ market. Trade viscera with dubious figures. Keep vampire-leech organs from devouring the rest of the goods inside your cargo hold. Flood galaxies with meat. Make a profit.
This is Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator: the sci-fi body horror market tycoon you didn't know you needed.
- A simulated, organ-based market with dozens of commodities!
- Fast-paced innard-trading action!
- Competing traders with unique goals and personalities!
- Dynamic cargo hold mechanics, as organs drain and boost each other (or explode in awful little pieces) while jockeying for comfort!
- The growing existential dread that accompanies treating bodily organs as a trade commodity!
- Dark comedic storytelling from the lead writer of Hypnospace Outlaw and An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs!
- Create and play new content with accessible modding tools! *Coming soon.
- Rise to become the most profitable organ trader of all time!
It's a game that takes an alien economy based entirely around the harvest and sale of bodily organs and somehow manages to transform that reprehensible idea into something that isn't completely heinous. With that said: every day we work on this game is an existential nightmare. We have learned more about the human body than we wanted, needed, or intended.
Please buy it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: @ 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Please.