Smart City Plan (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Smart City Plan. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Smart City Plan is an old-school city builder game modernized: Plan zones, roads, public transport like trains, trams, buses, subways and even the hypertube. Set taxes and policies and implement smart city technologies. Generate a sustainable city and take care of your citizens.
What can you do in the game
- Public transport: Trains, trams, buses, subways, hypertube, and more
- Decide policies about energy and water usage, insulation, taxes, etc
- Write laws about gun control, anti-corruption, pollution, speed limits, gambling and more
- Turn your city literally green by enforcing the usage of green living walls
- Attract special industries like space companies
- Solve traffic problems with an array of utilities and an intelligent road/rail building method
- Unlock sandbox mode to place every building exactly where you want it to be
- Zoning for commercial, industry, agriculture, office, and 3 types of residential areas
How it worksStart by creating a few roads and specify zones where your citizens can start building their homes, shops and companies.
Once everything runs fine, your can start expanding your city. Extend it by providing public transport for your citizens and implement policies. Ensure everything is taken care for: Pollution, noise, crime, waste, water, energy and so on. Your assistant will help you by guiding your through the process of doing all this easily.
GameplayThe game is running in real-time, but can be accelerated and paused at any time. Manage policies, track financial data, analyze problems in your city. Expand the city when you have figured out how everything works and manage the public transport system, and build new infrastructure buildings, stations, rails, hypertube tracks, bridges, or even space ports.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware accelerated graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 120 MB available space
- Additional Notes: minimum resolution of 1024x786