Rift Wizard (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Rift Wizard. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
About the Game
Rift Wizard is a tough as nails retro fantasy roguelike emphasizing combat and character building.
You play as an immortal amnesiac wizard who must rebuild his spellbook and slay his rival.
The game consists of 25 randomly generated levels, each filled with procedurally generated challenges that will test your creativity and strategic thinking abilities.
Rift Wizard Features:
- Open ended character advancement with deep synergies and spell interactions
- Huge library of spells and passive skills to build from
- Low randomness, high player agency
- Diverse and varied monster design
- High difficulty, permadeath, limited resources
- Crisp 1990s retro RPG aesthetics
Rift Wizard is inspired by classics such as Nethack, Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Brogue, and Tales of Maj'Eyal, but pushes the genre in a more strategic, combat focused direction. In some ways it is closer to a board game than an RPG. There isn't much plot or exploration in Rift Wizard- just epic wizard battles and deep buildcraft from start to finish.
I'm creating Rift Wizard because I want to push the boundaries of the genre. I want to build a deep and challenging roguelike worth exploring for a thousand hours or more. A game with hundreds of potential strategies to try. A game where each run is a novel and exciting intellectual challenge. A game that inspires the player to be crafty, creative, and brilliant.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 Bit Windows
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1400 x 900 resolution display or higher
- Storage: 600 MB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.