Retreat To Enen (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Retreat To Enen. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Check out Broken Pieces!
Take a moment to add Retreat to Enen to your Steam Wishlist! You can also Follow to receive updates about development and release dates, and it will help us reach more players.
About the Game
Humanity is unrecognizable in the year 3600 CE. Centuries of war, socio-economic strife, and the impending climate catastrophe, put the apex species on the verge of extinction. Turning back from the brink, humans chose a different path, one of healing, peace, and reverence for the ecosystem they are a part of. As Earth heals, every human who reaches adulthood is now tasked with learning how to become one with Nature, on the island of Enen.
Return to Enen focuses on this rite of passage. Arrive at the legendary island to learn how to live in peaceful harmony with nature by surviving on your own, discovering the island’s secrets, and mastering the art of meditation.
- Experience a relaxing and engaging survival game, where meditation is essential to progress.
- Map out the island of Enen, forage for food, hunt game, and collect supplies to build a peaceful home to spend many nights in.
- Seek out the ancient ruins and find meditation points to learn the secrets of humanity in the 37th century.
- Roam across three vast, distinct biomes. Dive deep and explore breathtaking underwater environments off tropical beaches.
- Stalk deer and other game through dense redwood forests and the thick undergrowth.
- Feel the snow and ice crunch underfoot while seeking ruins in the chilly Arctic.
- Lay back and stare at the dancing stars until sunrise, thanks to a complex weather and day/night simulation system.
- The meditation mechanics have been created in collaboration with licensed mental health specialists to leave players with new knowledge about relaxation.
- Meditation points in Retreat to Enen offer the chance to learn breathing exercises and participate in guided meditations IRL.
- Along the chance to ponder humanity's fragile relationship with the world it currently inhabits today…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHZ quad core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU 660ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible