Red Solstice 2: Survivors (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Red Solstice 2: Survivors. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
ADDITIONAL LAUNCH CONTENT
About the Game
Plan your strategy and undertake real-time combat missions, in this sequel to the best-selling tactical game Red Solstice!*
(*Please note, this game features classic RTS controls and no Twin Stick controls.)
It's the year 117 After Earth and you have a very important mission. You were awakened to lead the Cell, a secret taskforce that was assembled to counter the threat of the STROL mutant invasion. Take command of your squad to fight the mutants and find a cure to the virus that threatens to end mankind.
Across both a deep strategy layer and engaging real time combat missions, you'll need to make decisions quickly to survive in this hostile world and determine the fate of the planet. Choose your mission, select your loadout, take to the battlefield, and lead your squad to victory.
Playable in single-player or co-op with up to seven friends, Red Solstice 2: Survivors combines tense claustrophobic action with careful strategic planning to create a sci-fi experience like no other.
- Red Solstice 2: Survivors is playable with the classic Real-Time Strategy controls. These controls provide a lot of freedom, more control and they allow the player to learn proactive actions which are to plan, execute and improvise.
- Survival Strategy: Red Solstice 2: Survivors combines tactical missions with ongoing survival against the STROL virus. Explore the entire planet in a campaign that expands over time with a single goal - survival of humanity.
- Research technologies: Research and upgrade new technologies and use them on the battlefield.
- Real Time Tactical Battlefield: Fight in an open battlefield in real time, while adapting and making plans on the move.
- Combat Missions: Deploy alone or with other players into combat missions to contain the spreading biomass infection. Manage your resources, explore an open map and secure areas in order to save humanity.
- Three Mission Types: Over 15 main missions and more than 20 side missions, with each having a different mission type (exploration, stealth and survival).
- Unique Classes: Choose between 6 classes, each with a unique gameplay experience – Assault, Demolition, Heavy Support, Marksman, Medic and Recon.
- 8 Player Co-op: Join campaigns and combat missions from other players – or let them join yours. Play together and work towards the survival of the planet.
- Powerful Weapons: Cause mass destruction, wipe out battlefields and decimate entire colonies.
- Biomass Infestation: Fight the spreading threat which changes the environment and adapts to your actions.
"It all looks like fighting StarCraft’s Zerg, only up-close and personal..."
Rock Paper Shotgun
"In other words, it seems to be taking the base-operating and mission elements from titles like XCOM."
Official Steam Product Page
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5750, 1 GB
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any