Rebel Inc: Escalation (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Rebel Inc: Escalation. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
From the creator of 'Plague Inc: Evolved' comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
In Rebel Inc: Escalation, the war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn't mean anything. In order to stabilise a war-torn country, you need to balance competing military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping a deadly insurgency from seizing power!
Following on from the global mega hit 'Plague Inc.' with over 160 million players, Rebel Inc: Escalation offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency. It has received acclaim from international development experts and was even featured at a major international peace conference!
- 8 regions to stabilise - Deploy to wildly different strategic environments, including the gentle farms of ‘Saffron Fields’, or the impenetrable forests of ‘Distant Steppe’. Work to defend the ‘Azure Dam’ from the Insurgency, or develop unique new strategies to counter the drug trade in ‘Opium Fields’.
- 8 unique governors - Each one with radical new abilities to master. Choose the ‘Economist’ to receive an entire year’s income in one go or the ‘Warlord’ to train a personal militia. Field an army of heavy armour with the ‘Tank Commander’, or tap into the black-market with the ‘Smuggler’.
- Hyper-realistic - Inspired by Afghanistan, the simulation is highly detailed, containing real world development initiatives and an innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics. It has been praised by the World Bank and was even featured at a major international peace conference.
- Campaign Mode - Conduct large-scale operations across multiple regions. Carefully manage resources and choose unique upgrades in a persistent world with 150+ Player Tactics, Map Features and Insurgent Tactics to radically mix up gameplay!
- Vs Multiplayer - Take control of the Insurgency to try and topple the government in your opponent’s Region, whilst trying to stabilise your own! Dynamically scaling difficulty ensures that players of different skill levels can have a good, challenging game.
- Co-Op Multiplayer - Work together to simultaneously stabilise two separate Regions, sending soldiers and resources to your partner to achieve your goals. Or jump into a Co-Op Campaign of escalating difficulty.
- Challenge Mode - Compete against the Steam Community on randomised Weekly Challenges, including an extra hard mode for the best of the best.
- Custom Scenarios & Scenario Creator - Explore a world of fresh new ways to play with official and community created Scenarios, or develop your own share them with other players via Steam Workshop. Who said Nation Building was hard?
- Advanced civilian and military AI - Sophisticated narrative algorithms model the needs of local populations, while deadly insurgent attacks put constant pressure on your operation.
- Gorgeous Graphics - Stabilise a beautifully rendered 3D world that responds to your actions and thrives as you provide jobs and services. Drone cams and civilian TV channels bring your operation to life and show you what's happening on the ground.
Rebel Inc: Escalation builds on the original critically acclaimed gameplay of Rebel Inc. with multiple significant, all-new features, enhanced music, improved 3D graphics for PC/Mac, online multiplayer and steam workshop support.
An important note: Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0GHz i5 Dual Core or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD graphics 530
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.