Rail Route (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Rail Route. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
COMMUNITY DISCORD SERVER
Join our community server and talk with the devs.
Help us make a perfect dispatching simulator/game you will love!
About the Game
Rail Route is a management & tycoon game based on railroad dispatching. With relaxed gameplay which is easy to understand but hard to master, Rail Route offers a unique experience that hasn't been done before. Find your own flow on how to play in an ever-expanding railway.
Expand your system, add new trains, optimize everything as best you can within the limits of the map. Build tracks to new stations, accept new train contracts and upgrade your rail network!
- Accept different kind of contracts as a traffic on your railroad
- Operate trains according their timetables
- Expand your rail network, build new useful components and buildings
- Earn rewards – money & experience points
- Unlock upgrades – improve your technologies and interface
- Automate – build various sensors and automate the operations
Scored maps are "puzzle" levels with a pre-set train schedule and track layout. Your one and only goal is to get each train to their destinations all on-time. These levels provide fun challenges, from simple routing situations to difficult sequencing puzzles. There's nothing that can change about these levels, so play them as much as you can to get a perfect score!
- Dynamic scoring system
- Hand-made timetables – famous and imaginary junctions / layouts
- Be on time and dispatch the trains
In-Game Map Editor
Have your own grand plans for a scored level's timetable? Want to design your own endless map? You can! The game comes with a built-in editor which allows you to build anything you want within the game engine's limits. Recreate your favorite junction, build your hometown from scratch or design a railroad of your own. It's up to you!
Don't forget to share your creation through the Steam Workshop!
More to come
We're in early access because we have so many ideas that we'd like to add before a full release! Our current planned features include:
- Shunting – trains compositions, attaching / detaching of the cars
- Freight Yard Maps – handle the incoming and outgoing freight cars
- Map events – include a random event or a story line into your maps, make them more interesting
- More unlocks in the Endless Maps
Is that all? No! That's just a list of what we will be doing right after Early Access release. There are a ton of other ideas we've been throwing around for updates later in the game's life. Most of our ideas come from the community, so feel free to pop in to our community Discord server if you've got any suggestions you'd like to see happen!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: On board
- Storage: 500 MB available space