Project Warlock II (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Project Warlock II. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Try the original game!
Check this new action-platformer!
Claim this retro platformer for free
Try new games with retro magic - discover our full catalog!
About the Game
Welcome to Project Warlock II!
Find your reason to fight
Project Warlock II picks up right after the events of the first game. Palmer, Urd, and Kirsten, each have their own skills, perks, unique weapons, magic skills to unlock, and personal reasons to confront their old Warlock master.
Fight your way through 3 explosive chapters set in distinct settings, encounter a menagerie of deadly monsters, powerful bosses hulking in the darkness, and unleash a bullet hell action that will infuse you with constant adrenaline bursts.
Each of the 3 chapters of Project Warlock II consists of 6 huge, sprawling levels up to 10 times bigger than any individual level in the original game.
Levels in the game evolved into vertical, three-dimensional, multi-floored structures, platforms, and buildings that literally elevate the gameplay. Filled with enemies, obstacles, secrets, easter eggs, perks, and achievements to unlock, every level in the game can take up to 1 hour to complete.
Palmer, Urd, and Kirsten carry unique arsenals of weapons and magic skills based on their personas that enable different playstyles.
Shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles, grenade launchers, quad barrelled harvesters, swords, staffs, and cannons are just a few examples of weapons available only to Palmer. Tools of destruction can be upgraded resulting in 20+ weapons for each character.
Each chapter of Project Warlock II puts you against new types of enemies.
Relentless ghoul hordes, naked imps jumping you from behind, tough knights with rocket launchers, flying machine guns with heads, and massive pigdemons blocking your way are just a few examples of monsters that will jump, run, hold, hop, whirl, and use every attack style at their disposal to turn you into doggie chow.
The first game had no saving whatsoever. In Project Warlock II we give you quicksaves, manual saves, and even autosaves. If you know any other type of saves we could put in the game, then just call us in the middle of the night, please.
- 3 single-player chapters set in distinct worlds
- 3 playable characters with their own weapons, spells, and playstyles
- 20+ weapons and upgrades to unlock for each character
- Huge vertical levels - up to 10 times bigger than in the first Project Warlock
- 35+ types of enemies to combat - each with a distinct set of skills and tactics!
- 3D visuals combined with 2.5D sprites and pixelated effects for a true retro feeling
- Heavy metal soundtrack, obviously
- Game saves, game saves everywhere and for everyone
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 7600K / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X or newer
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 6GB / AMD RX 570 4GB or newer
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated compatible soundcard