Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
A group of scientists dedicated to studying the paranormal has developed a machine that can induce a patient with psychic abilities into a dream state, linking them to a malignant or cursed object.
Project Nightmares is in charge of investigating such objects, discovering the history behind them, and putting a stop to the evil they embody.
In the first installment of the game, we will play through the case of Henrietta Kedward. A toy with a dark past provides us with a connection to this malicious old woman; tapping into this connection, we’ll find ourselves in a nightmare set during her lifetime, surrounded by terror and mystery.
Every time you play, Project Nightmares will be different. The game was designed so that the experience of playing through it changes constantly; beyond the engaging storyline, the player will never know what’s going to happen next.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 or AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB or AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.