Project Genesis (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Project Genesis. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Fly ships in third-person space combat, breach-and-board massive capital ships in FPS combat.
Influence development! Play and connect with us as we go. Contribute to a small, growing community that organizes daily playtest sessions with us to build the science fiction dream we all share. Watch us update according to your feedback on our way to full release.
Project Genesis is a sci-fi PVP shooter that fuses two types of gameplay:
1. Ship to ship combat
2. FPS close-quarter battles
All made possible via one key game mechanic: THE BREACH AND BOARD SEQUENCE
Designed with the FPS player in mind, space combat is played in third-person with free look targeting:
- Steer the ship and freely aim weapons at targets
The flight model is simple and designed without complicated flight controls. Weapons are easy to use, targeting and HUD are built to be intuitive and clear by borrowing from FPS industry standards.
The FPS mode uses standard WASD controls common in FPS combat games. The emphasis in Project Genesis is seamlessly merging two genres without having to adjust to new control configurations and viewing perspectives.
Across 3rd person space combat, and FPS modes, the controls use a common paradigm:
- HP: Hull or Health, the primary damage resource
- Energy (E): the consumable resource for shields, weapons, and abilities
- Two main weapons: a primary and a secondary
- Abilities, Utilities: passive and active
Spacecraft and avatar designs set up familiar relationships
With multiple levers at play…
- Boost and sprint
- Recharge and cell capacities
- Weapon loadouts
- Abilities and utilities
- Throw-able ordinance
…the rest is dominating with weaponized support craft in space.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
- Network: Broadband Internet connection