Pirates of the Asteroid Belt (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Pirates of the Asteroid Belt. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Pirates of the Asteroid Belt is a sci-fi story-driven role-playing action game. The story is set in 2273 somewhere within the solar system. You’re neither a war hero nor the savior of the humanity, but a captain of a small cargo ship. To travel across the solar system is just a job for you. Unfortunately, cargo transport in the main asteroid belt still remains not only loss-making business, but it is also a dangerous one.
This isn’t going to be a routine trip for you this time. You'll have to solve puzzles, deal with friendly inhabitants, and fight enemies to escape a space station captured by pirates.
- Your decisions will affect the course of events and the future of the characters. The game does not have clearly defined good and bad endings. The resolution of the story depends on your actions and choices.
- About 1,800 dialogue lines.
- Interactive environment. You can interact with plenty of objects, including locks, consoles, tablets, tools, etc.
- Many types of weapons and tools to upgrade.
- Combat requires not only dexterity and rapidity but also tactical skills.
How large is this game?Full playthrough takes 4-6 hours.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 x64
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 770 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space