Phasmophobia (Steam Account) (OFFLINE ONLY)
- After purchase, you get access to Steam account with Phasmophobia. For offline play only.
- There is no refund, only a replacement if the account is inoperable
- Access to online services - not provided
- Access to mail and the answer to the security question are not provided!
- You cannot change the mail and password for your account!
- This is my personal account, which I transfer for use forever.
1. After purchase, you get access to the Steam account - login and password
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application.
5. Login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
6. Steam will ask for a verification code, after which you need to go to the page https://account-steam.com/
7. In the Enter login Steam field you need to enter the Steam account login that you received after purchase and click the Submit button.
8. After that you will receive a verification code from Steam, enter it.
9. This checkbox must be highlighted so that in the future you do not need to request a verification code from Steam again
10. Download and install the game from Steam
11. Start the game before the menu appears in the game
12. Exit the game
13. En Steam put it on offline mode
14. If you have not received the verification code from Steam, try again in a couple of minutes. Refresh the page and go through steps 5 - 7 again.
15. If, nevertheless, you encounter problems, write to the seller https://site-games.com/how-to-contact-the-seller
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Specs are for VR, lower specs may work for Non-VR.