PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
A big city means a bigger adventure! When Ryder and the PAW Patrol learn that Mayor Humdinger has taken over a buzzing metropolis, they must race into action to save Adventure City from his selfish scheming. The pups need YOU to join Team PAWsome! So, Adventure City here we come!
Be your favorite pups including Chase, Skye, Marshall, and new streetwise city girl, Liberty – and use their unique abilities in high-adrenaline rescue missions. Use next-level gadgets and vehicles to explore all-new locations from PAW Patrol: The Movie.
Have fun with minigames like Pup Pup Boogie, Runners, and more. You can play solo, or in couch co-pup mode with a friend, in this fun-for-all 3D platforming adventure.
The PAW Patrol pups were born to be heroes – are you ready to join them on their bravest mission yet?!
- TO ADVENTURE CITY! Explore all-new locations from PAW Patrol: The Movie
- BE THE PUPS Including Chase, Marshall, Skye, and new city girl Liberty
- MISSION PAW Save the day in amazing rescue and bonus missions
- COLLECT THEM ALL Unlock reward badges for collecting all the pup treats
- PLAY MINIGAMES Like Pup Pup Boogie, in solo or couch co-op mode
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 6600 (2.4 GHz) or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.