Paint the Town Red (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Paint the Town Red. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods and featuring a massive Rogue-Lite adventure. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn't nailed down.
In the Scenario levels you'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles and more.
In the epic rogue-lite Beneath you'll have to delve deep underground battling terrifying monsters and unlocking powerful upgrades in a battle against ancient evils.
Our amazing community has used the in-game Level Editor and Custom Texture and Music options to add thousands of amazing new levels to the game on the Steam workshop. Create your own massive brawls, horrific adventures, ingenious puzzle levels and more with the intuitive editor.
- Demolish completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Dive into action-packed scenarios including a Biker Bar, Disco, Prison, Pirate Cove and Western Saloon each filled with unique enemies and weapons
- Face the ultimate challenge in Beneath, a massive roguelike campaign filled with deadly creatures, secrets, and bosses. Choose from a variety of classes with unique stats and abilities and upgrade them to become unstoppable
- Join the fray in the Arena mode with multiple challenges and survive as long as possible in the Endless Mode
- Fight alongside friends in online co-op multiplayer for almost every mode in the game
- Design new stages in the Level Editor with Steam Workshop support and hundreds of user-created levels to choose from, with support for custom music and character textures
- Crush records and claim glory on leaderboards
- Test features, weapons, and mechanics in a sandbox level
- Stab, shoot, and eviscerate foes with a vast array of period-appropriate weaponry
- Defeat boss enemies with unique challenges and rewards
- Enjoy full controller support, made for brawlers who prefer controllers to keyboards
We've now added all the planned features for the game and are working on bug fixes, performance, polish and extra community inspired content for the Level Editor and Scenario modifiers.
Official Steam Product Page
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4 GPU with 1024MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If you are on or around the min spec then you may need to run with Low graphics options and at a lower resolution.