Onset (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Onset. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Onset is a scripting sandbox game made from the ground up for multiplayer. Create and host your very own experience in Onset using Lua scripting functions. Or just enjoy the different game modes created by other players.
- Over 400 Lua functions to customize the world.
- Spawn cars, helicopters, NPCs, objects and more with Lua functions.
- Load custom maps.
- Singleplayer (localhost) and multiplayer.
- 300 player dedicated multiplayer servers. You can host your own server with your scripts.
- Import characters, animations, props, sounds, particles and more.
- Various types of vehicles with damage model.
- Weapon modding including configuration like damage.
- UI customization with HTML/CSS/JS.
- High quality in-game VoIP solution.
What can I do in Onset?
By default the map in Onset is completely empty. The Onset Developer Wiki holds a list of all Lua functions including descriptions on how to use them. With those functions you can write your own game mode scripts that either run on the server or game client. This way you have endless possibilities to realize your idea in Onset.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD storage recommended