Okinawa Rush (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Okinawa Rush. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
• Custom-made fighting engine with unique moves for each character.
• Fight with swords, nunchakus, and bo staffs.
• Engaging story told with carefully crafted pixel-art cut-scenes.
• Many different enemies, each with their own moveset and weapons.
• Intense boss battles.
• Arcade mode for those who want to jump straight into the action.
• Parry any attacks, projectiles, and traps!
• Upload your high scores and compete globally with other players!
• Discover many secrets and hidden areas!
• Play together in a local co-op mode, and heal each other to achieve victory!
The Black Mantis clan has come to Okinawa...
Take on the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off in a desperate fight for their lives against the Black Mantis clan. DOUBLE THE MAYHEM: Bring a friend and battle against ninjas, demons, and more in the 2-player local co-op mode of this action-adventure platformer set in a mystical, fantasy version of Okinawa.
The fast, fluid combat system brings with it many moves, combos, juggles, and an intuitive parrying system.
Fight to gain the top spot on our online scoreboard!
🎮🕹️ Controls disclaimer: 🕹️🎮
1 Player: keyboard (not mappable) or pad (you can change controls)
2 Players: controllers recommended! No support for two players on same keyboard.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Pentium E2180 (2 * 2000) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GT (256 MB)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.