No Plan B (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game No Plan B. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
In No Plan B, every choice you make, however small, may decide the fate of your team.
Assemble your squad. Work out the perfect plan. Watch it play out in real time.
Pick your squad’s entry points and gear them up with the arsenal at your disposal.
Choose from a list of firearms, armor and grenades - each with their pros and cons - to make sure your team has the right gear for the situation.
But be wary: The arsenal doesn’t replenish between missions, so you must always think two steps ahead.
Study the 3D map carefully and use the innovative timeline system to move and synchronize your team. Coordinate your movements, grenades and room entries to take the enemy by surprise.
One wrong move, one corner left unchecked, could be fatal to your mission - there’s no plan B!
Once you’re confident your plan is perfect, the time has come to execute your actions and press that play button. Watch your orders unfold, and get right into the middle of the action with the full-control camera.
Planned a perfect mission? Share your replays and show off those tactical skills!
Challenge yourself with multi-path campaigns: Select carefully on the FTL-like map which missions you’ll take and which rewards you’ll need, as there’ll be no way back once you’re in.
Completing campaigns will earn your team experience, stats and even perks so you can take on even more difficult challenges.
In a rush? Take on the single missions - or create and share yours with the built-in editor!
- Plan, Preview, Proceed: Use the innovative timeline system and the full-control 3D camera to design and execute a perfect plan.
- Campaign or skirmish: Take on brutal FTL-like campaigns with units and resource management, or short but intense stand-alone missions.
- No-fuss interface and wide-ranging mechanics with deep tactical layers.
- Infinite replayability: Create your own maps and missions using the built-in mission generator, and play new challenges created by the community.
- Hero or villain: Take on different missions with different stakes, rescue hostages or prep for a bank heist (we’re not judging)
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 510+, Radeon HD5900+, or Intel HD4000+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.