Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Check more games
About the Gamehttps://store.steampowered.com/app/1636350/Nemezis_Mysterious_Journey_III_Prologue/
Travel and explore
This is the planet Regilus - a dazzlingly beautiful, exotic, multi-layered and mysterious ecosystem. No wonder that colonial syndicates and private explorers fought for it. In the end, the oasis of natural deposits and minerals found on Regilus was deemed too small to fight for, and with no more hostilities, various Teleportation Travel Agencies turned the place into a one-of-a-kind tourist attraction.
Lost in space
Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III is a puzzle adventure game with countless brain teasers, in which two tourists - Bogard and Amia - find themselves engaged in a series of mysterious events. The protagonists are separated and, in order to find each other, must rely on a guide whose behaviour becomes more and more grotesque with every passing minute.
Find your companion
During their adventure on Regilus, the protagonists will visit seven different locations - each one a completely new artistic experience altogether. In order to find one another, Bogard and Amia must solve many intriguing puzzles with varying levels of complexity. Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III is a very player-friendly game. Choose a level of puzzle difficulty appropriate to your experience with games of this type. You will also have access to a digital guide, whose advice can be crucial in many situations. But are you sure you can trust it?
The game's creator and puzzle designer is the legendary Roland Pantoła - creator of critically acclaimed adventure titles such as AD 2044, Reah and the Schizm series.
- Intriguing and engrossing puzzles that will test your ability to quickly associate facts and think abstractly.
- A dark and stunningly beautiful ecosystem on the planet Regilus.
- Superbly written, deep characters.
- A compelling and exciting story, whose finale will surprise even the most seasoned fans of the genre.
- A digital guide to help you in difficult situations and multiple difficulty levels to suit your experience.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 - 4 Core, 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GeForce GTX660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible