My Garage (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game My Garage. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
MY GARAGE is a car simulation game with main focus being simulating real car repair, maintenance and physical behavior.
- Damage system so you can fix and replace any of body panels
- Painting system
- Suspension where every part has a usage, wear which affects the handling
- Engine with realistic behavior and components ( down to oil condition affecting wear)
- Your own garage that you will have to buy parts and tools for
- Tools - for everything there is a special tool - there is even a tire pump lying about somewhere ( you will have to buy a new one if you lose this one)
- Shops - that sell supplies, car parts, paint and your angle grinder will need new discs, etc.
- Junkyards - where to find car parts or even a whole car if you think it is worth saving
- More features coming
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Windows 10
- Processor: Core i3 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Additional Notes: Not running on Win 7
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.