My Beautiful Paper Smile (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game My Beautiful Paper Smile. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
About the Game
Welcome, dear child, to your new home. Here you shall learn the art of perfection. Here you shall learn to smile.
My Beautiful Paper Smile is set in a dystopian world where a mad king wants every child to be perfect. Perfection to him is a giant, happy, smile that is worn constantly. Never fading and always bright.
You are one of the Joyous, that child was taken by the Authorities, who have only ever known the facility and the mask that he wears bearing a smile that doesn’t dull. The Joyous are watched by the Authorities and kept on a short leash as they are tested daily to ensure no other emotions populate in their subjects' minds other than happiness.
If sadness sits on their face they are taken away and never seen again.
Join the Joyous on his dark episodic odyssey as he makes his way through the world.
My Beautiful Paper Smile is a horror adventure that will have you running, dodging, and puzzling away from your nightmares as you sprint your way to escape the Joyous’ facility and out into the world beyond. Utilize stealth to sneak past obstacles and avoid the Authorities, but don’t go for too long without light, as prolonged exposure to the dark will end you as will the faceless monster that pursues you.
- Stunning hand-drawn graphics.
- Developed in Unreal Engine 4
- Unique unsettling atmosphere.
- Deep engrossing story.
- Free yourself and try to escape the authorities ‘education’ facility.
- Use stealth to avoid detection
- Run and hide from the faceless one.
- Uncover the reason behind the operation.
- Discover the dark mystery behind the authorities' twisted scheme.
The story My Beautiful Paper Smile takes place across four chapters. The FINAL chapter is here and available to play!
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad-core Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game does not have full screen support for ultrawide monitors, and in the case that you use an ultrawide monitor, you will need to play the game in windowed mode.
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.