Motocross: Chasing the Dream (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Motocross: Chasing the Dream. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
*Note: the full game and the demo are exactly the same at the moment. Only buy this if you'd like to support our development, otherwise, check out the free demo! The full game will be getting mod support soon whereas the demo will not.
Motocross: Chasing the Dream is a game being developed by riders, for riders. With an emphasis on the immense struggle and pure dedication to be successful in this sport, you will discover what it is actually like to be a competing amateur in American motocross as you blaze your own trail to the biggest amateur race of the year.
As real-life motocross racers and gamers, we have a high standard for authenticity and want to show the world how tough yet rewarding the sport we love so much really is. Eventually, we hope this game will change the current landscape of the motocross gaming genre and encourage not only ourselves, but other companies to implement core details of the sport into their games as well as ours. As we develop Motocross: Chasing the Dream, we won’t always get it right, but community feedback will be our main focus and drive to implement new features and changes to make this the most realistic motocross video game as a whole.
- Ride a physically accurate 125cc 2-stroke dirtbike tuned for a realistic arcade experience
- 3 tracks to play on in one big compound to test out the physics
- 1 motocross track
- 1 arenacross track
- 1 hybrid outdoor supercross track
- 1 trail that circles the motocross track
- Ragdoll crash physics
- 3 camera modes
- Follow camera
- Slot camera
- First-person camera
- Customization options
- Bike customization
- Rider customization
- Unique game features
- Realistic arcade physics
- Accurate ragdoll physics using real-world mass
- Walk/run to your bike after a crash to pick it up off the ground
- Multiple bike sizes - 50cc, 110cc, 85cc, 125cc, 250cc (4-stroke), 250cc (2-stroke), 450cc
- Rich story mode
- Realistic arcade physics
- Start out as a kid on 50cc motorcycles and work your way up to the 250cc A-class as you get older and gain more experience
- Take the full privateer path or, do well and gain factory support to outride your competitors
- Online racing lobbies
- Custom server support for hosting your own events
- Mod.io support
- Custom bike skin support
- Custom track support
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 4 core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space