Mortal Online 2 (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Mortal Online 2. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Full loot and full PVP
Mortal Online is not like other MMOs. In Mortal Online any player can at any point attack another player and take everything they own. This makes every encounter with another player a dangerous affair that could result in great loss. It also greatly increase the importance of having strong allies by your side or a powerful guild to back you up.
- Complex crafting system with millions of combinations.
- Intense skill based first person melee, mounted, ranged and magic combat with full loot.
- Deep character customization with
- Open skill system with over 600 skills and no character levels.
- Massive sandbox world for you to explore and fight over
Mortal Online 2 features a massive list of 600+ skills to learn.
Most of these skills are learned and leveled up by simply using them in the game and the player can spend points in any skills he/she wishes to learn creating a complex web of possible combinations.
Mortal Online 2 features an action-based first person combat system. There is no tab-targeting or auto attacks. In Mortal Online 2 the player’s skill really matters and a skilled player will often defeat a player with better equipment.
All the combat in Mortal Online 2 works this way regardless if your are wielding a bow, sword or use your mind to cast powerful spells.
Almost all of the equipment in Mortal Online 2 is created by players and then sold to other players. Our celebrated crafting-system gives all the power to the crafter who can decide every part in whatever he/she is crafting creating a mind blowing amount of possible combinations. This way crafters can be known worldwide for their secret and powerful equipment.
Mortal Online 2 is set in the great world Nave. The first continent players will enter is called Myrland and is a boiling pot of different biomes ranging from cold snowy mountains to big open sand fields. Myrland is massive in size and filled incredible resources to find and dangerous dungeons to explore. All rendered is stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 60 GB available space