MageQuit (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game MageQuit. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
A top-down wizard brawler about spell drafting and beard envy, MageQuit allows 10 mages to battle it out online or locally. Beards grow longer with each kill; the wizard with the longest beard after 9 rounds wins!
COMPETITIVE CIRCUITSMageQuit has competitive seasonal circuits run by Indy Gaming League!
Play in a 1v1 or 3v3 league for exclusive in-game cosmetics! All experience levels are welcome.
Click here for more info or message Chad in our discord for help getting set up.
OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTSWe have official monthly shoutcasted tournaments! Finalists receive game keys; winners receive in-game rewards. All experience levels are welcome.
Click here for more info on signing up or follow our Twitch channel to watch.
COMMUNITY NIGHTSFor a good time, come play custom MageQuit matches with the devs and community! 'MageQuit Monday' happens every week at 9:00pm EST.
We'll be hanging out in Arena 1 of our discord.
- 2-10 players (online or local)
- Anonymous matchmaking (FFA, 1v1, 3v3, Chaos) or custom games
- Spell drafting
- Spell curving
- Full controller support
- Mouse and keyboard support
- 63 different spells (with more coming)
- Play as teams, free for all, or 1v1
- Dynamic original sound track
WAYS TO PLAY MAGEQUIT
- Playing solo? Choose anonymous matchmaking.
- Have 1 or 2 friends over? Connect more controllers and choose anonymous matchmaking.
- Have a group of 4 to 10 at your house? Play locally with controllers.
- Have 1 or 2 friends online? Party up and choose anonymous matchmaking.
- Have a group of 4 to 10 online? Play online, party only.
- OS: Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: SM3 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.