Lord of Dwarves (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Lord of Dwarves. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Lord of Dwarves is a game about helping a band of dwarves survive, build, and defend themselves against hordes of monsters. You need to gather resources, secure food sources, craft weapons & armor, build structures, and defend those structures against monster sieges. All in a completely rearrangeable 3D voxel world.
Lord of Dwarves features a full campaign which also acts as a tutorial. No need to turn to wikis just to learn to play, everything is explained in game. Enjoy the well paced campaign instead of having to create custom levels from the get go.
Lord of Dwarves also has an extensively customizable sandbox mode. Control terrain size, height, roughness, and topology. Customize monster type and frequency, or turn monsters completely off and concentrate on sandbox building. Even select a climax event like a demon invasion or an attack by an elite monster which gives every sandbox game an exciting conclusion.
Challenges are independent scenarios with a specific objective to accomplish. Challenges often highlight a small set of game mechanics allowing the player to focus on those mechanics. Challenges generally have a unique starting state or special game rules which allows the player to focus on the challenge and not be bogged down with unrelated tasks.
Fresh Gameplay Objectives
Build an archer tower at least 8 blocks tall. Decide what it will look like and where the stairs will go. Train extra lumberjacks to chop down an evil forest. Or build a structure around your village to keep the goblins out.
Monsters & Sieges
Build walls to hold off goblin invasions. Train archers to fend off orcs as they climb your walls. Muster all your forces to defend against an elite creature that has taken an interest in your settlement.
Play in a different procedurally generated terrain each time and modify that terrain however you see fit. Every block, tree, and workshop is completely constructible and destructible. Build a castle, an underground dungeon, or big "Studville" sign - anything is possible.
- Fully constructible/destructible 3D block world
- Full Campaign and tutorial
- Extremely customizable Sandbox mode
- Objective based Challenge mode
- Fresh game play objectives like "build a stone tower 8 blocks tall" or "chop down an evil forest"
- Control over 100 dwarves
- Assign and skill up dwarves in a variety of professions
- Invaders siege your custom built structures
- Tiered resource system allows for ever more powerful weapons, armor, & crafts
- Random procedurally generated terrain with millions of blocks
- Focus on interface for ease of construction in the 3D world
Official Steam Product Page
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 based graphics card
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel HD graphics are not officially supported, your results may vary