Longvinter (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Longvinter. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Join our Discord!
About the Game
You have been assigned to travel to Longvinter Island to research everything that makes the island special.
You begin your expedition at one of many research camps around the island. Buy yourself tools, sell the resources you gather, and invest in new and more advanced equipment to compete against fellow researchers.
- Hand-crafted open-world - explore, learn and take advantage of the surrounding nature. Learn the best fishing and berry spots and build your camp near them to maximize your income
- PVP - You're not the only one trying to succeed on the island. Make alliances, defend and conquer new areas you find valuable
- Building - You can build anywhere you want with anyone you want. Pick a spot for your tent, get yourself a campfire going, and start expanding. Store all your valuables inside the tent, which only you can access
- Crafting - Instantly combine two or more items into something new at a workbench
- Farming - Grow food for yourself or sell it to make money
- Sandbox - Do whatever you want, wherever you want, with whoever you want. There are no rules or tasks. Make the game what you want it to be
- Trading - Sell your knowledge and rare items to players that are willing to pay for them and make constant money from selling to camp vendors
- Dedicated Server tools
- Free content updates
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Quad Core or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 950 or Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.