Lake (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Lake. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
It's September 1, 1986. You take on the role of forty-something Meredith Weiss, who returns from the big city to her quiet hometown. She exchanges her busy career at a software company to fill in for her dad, the local mail carrier.
During her two-week stay in beautiful Providence Oaks, Oregon, she runs into a few familiar faces as well as plenty of new folk. As Meredith, you get to decide who to talk to, who to befriend and perhaps even start a romantic relationship with.
Whatever happens, at the end of her stint she'll have to make up her mind: return to her demanding job in the big city, or stay in the town she grew up in?
Play Lake and…
- Escape to a beautiful, rustic environment without cellphones and the Internet.
- Drive around the lake in your dad's trusty mail truck, or let the auto-pilot do the work.
- Talk to a range of engaging characters, each with their own personalities and quirks.
- Choose after-work activities: hang out with your friends, help out your neighbours or stay home and read a book.
- Experience two weeks of branching story that doesn't shy away from slice-of-life themes.
- Determine your own story: there are no 'right' or 'wrong' answers or endings, simply what you want to happen.
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel i5 4750 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 760 / Radeon HD 7950 (2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Based on Low graphics settings. Dedicated GPU required.
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.