Kitten'd (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Kitten'd. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Take care of cute kittens - lots and lots of cute kittens!
Get points for keeping them happy and lose points for everything they destroy.
Use points to upgrade your tools. Get an automatic food dispenser or clean up poop faster with the PoopScoop 3000!
What awaits inside the next box?!
- Take care of an overwhelming amount of kittens!
- Visit 28 crazy levels on 4 different worlds.
- 7 super cute kitten breeds with unique characteristics.
- Rewarding fast-paced family friendly game-play.
- Easy-to-master two-button controls.
- See the kittens eat, play and destroy your home in stunning VR.
- Or just take care of a lot of kittens tamagotchi style in the sandbox mode.
Kitten'd is here to give us all the stress and anxiety of owning a cat, but in a hellish virtual reality nightmare!
I am both surprised and delighted to hear of a VR cat game where sometimes the cats are kaiju-sized and will destroy a city if you insufficiently entertain them.
It’s possible to play Kitten’d without a VR headset.
This is however NOT the way the game was meant to be played as you lose out on a big part of the experience and things might not work as well.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 1500X
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970/1060 or Radeon RX 480
- Storage: 3 GB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.