Industries of Titan (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Industries of Titan. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
DISCORD, ROADMAP, AND OUR OTHER UPCOMING GAME
SEE OUR OTHER UPCOMING GAME
About the Game
Industries of Titan is an industrial city building sim/strategy game set on Saturn's moon, Titan. Create a sprawling industrial city, design powerful factories, and compete with other rival corporations to stake your claim to the industries of Titan!
As the Founder of a new city-corporation, and backed by the unforgiving and mysterious Council, you've been granted new headquarters in Titan's inhospitable atmosphere. There, you'll need to bear the onslaught of ruthless rebels while keeping your benefactor happy and explore the ruins of a forgotten civilization. The Council expects much from you. Do you have what it takes to truly thrive?
BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR CITY
On Titan, precious construction materials and technological artifacts are locked away in ancient, massive ruins. Use these materials and artifacts to construct roads and transportation, build residences for citizens, power your city, and generate profits.
- Design your city, and expand from just a few devices to a massive metropolis!
- Survey and salvage the ruins of a lost civilization for ancient artifacts
- Balance the needs of the Council, your city, your citizens, and your employees to produce a powerful, efficient economy
DIVE INTO YOUR FACTORIES
Some buildings, like factories, are special in that they have internal grids where you can build devices that act as cheaper, but less powerful versions of their building-sized counterparts. They’re not only a great way to kickstart your economy before you unlock more expensive buildings, but an essential way to grow your wealth.
- Build a variety of devices inside your factories for smaller scale investments
- Set up processors that can refine your resources to exponentially increase their value
- Get creative with your factory layouts to optimize floor efficiency
STRIKE DOWN YOUR ENEMIES
Your city’s success will undoubtedly draw the attention and ire of those around you. You will have to fight the rebel forces and defend your corporate assets to become the dominant corporation on Titan.
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, engines, and more, reducing weak points and maximizing fighting capability
- Explore the map to discover and exterminate hidden rebel encampments
- Get to know your advisors with fully voiced lines and dialogue
- Capture Titan's natural beauty with an in-game photo mode
- Climb the leaderboards against real players in a Timed Contract mode
- Gameplay is "real-time with pause" -- play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Please make sure that you have the latest VC package installed, and - if you're using Windows 7 or 8, that you have the KB4019990 update applied.