Imagine Earth (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Imagine Earth. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Community & Green Planet Bundle
The Soundtrack sales in this bundle are donated to plant trees.
Join us on Discord for regular updates about the ongoing development, previews and more...
About the Game
Imagine Earth is a real-time planet simulation and a build up strategy game. Your job as a space colony manager is to explore and populate distant planets. Build up thriving and profitable colonies on a global scale and trade resources and goods into space.
Profits vs. Ecocide
You will experience a massive conflict between the profit goals of the interstellar corporations and the need to preserve living conditions for your people. Exhaust emissions and ground pollution impact the global climate as your colony is growing. Increasing temperatures melt down polar caps and your colonies are destroyed by rising sea levels.
Expansion & Research
Raise great cities and satisfy their appetite for resources by building power plants, farms and factories. Dig for ideon crystals, pacify riots, research technologies and constructs and maximize your growth while maintaining a healthy ecosystem.
Allies, Threats & Enemies
Get ready to deal with threats like asteroid strikes, twisters, wild fires, volcanoes and rising sea levels. Fend off space raiders and alien investors. Coexist and trade with natives, merchants and hostile colonies.
Capitalist Space Age
In 2048 huge corporations have divided Earth among themselves and exploited its natural resources to a large extent. Now the discovery of ideon crystals allows journeys into space, while technologically and ideologically almost everything remains the same. The laws of the market are being spread into the universe.
Competition and Economic Warfare.
On each discovered planet a competition for economic dominance breaks out. To expand your colony as fast as possible and overcome your opponents you exploit the freely available fossil resources and minerals. Additional money is provided by selling shares of your colony. Take over opposing companies by buying up their shares.
Trade Resources and Technologies
Merchants and technology traders organize the interplanetary trade and will happily buy all minerals and resources you extract from your territory while selling expensive technologies. The same goes for cooperating colonies and alien tribes that live on some of the planets.
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 9 planets / missions
- Competition game mode to play against up to 5 other AI factions with individual agendas
- Over 50 constructs with more than 80 individual upgrades
- Diplomacy and trade with local colonies and space traders
- Tower defence with energy shields and lasers against space pirates, alien invaders and locusts
- Development and research system for advanced and sustainable technologies
- Share market for refinancing and hostile take over ofopponent cities and colonies
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared
- Global climate simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions and melting polar caps and disasters
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
Official Steam Product Page
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz or multiple cores with 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Vista and XP might work, but are not officially supported