Highly Likely (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Highly Likely. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
If we were to describe our game in a few words, they would be Ukraine, Moonshine and Oil!
The game is inspired by the historical period of Prohibition in the US, the legendary Franklin County moonshiners with a modern twist and in a new place!
The first part of the trilogy, Highly Likely, is a surreal Singleplayer 2D Side Scroller Adventure about a funny and somewhat naive character called Mikola who is trying to do all he can to save his homestead. The game is currently in Early Access.
The story unfolds in a most ordinary Ukrainian farmstead near the Polish border, where the main character, Mikola, lives with his wife. In pursuit of his dream, he lands in tough circumstances and finds himself facing the threat of total ruin. It would seem that it's over, and there’s no hope. However, fate gives our hero a chance, albeit a very dangerous one, in the form of an “abandoned” oil pipeline. Realizing that he has nothing left to lose, Mikola, without thinking twice, decides to use it and, using various improvised devices, moonshiners style, starts a risky venture that involves him in incredibly amusing, sometimes dangerous and unpredictable adventures.
- More than 5 hours of relaxing gameplay.
- A tragicomic realistic plot divided into acts.
- A variety of quests.
- Hand-drawn picturesque landscapes in 23 night and day locations.
- Over 30 characters.
- More than fifty interactive items.
- More than a dozen types of vehicles: from a modern bicycle to a steam locomotive.
- 130 unique animations of the main character.
- Multiple movement paths that help to avoid obstacles and perform other maneuvers.
- Original atmospheric music recorded with live instruments.
- Family Friendly.
- Narration: First of all, our beautiful game is a story with a fascinating and rich plot based on novel. We really wanted the players to be able to fully enjoy the game process, so that they can fully appreciate its idea, and be able to emotionally empathize with the main character. For this reason, we employed a storyteller, who throughout the game narrates off-screen events, voices the thoughts of the characters, and conducts dialogs on behalf of the characters.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 630 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 3000 + @ 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (512MB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.