Hero's Hour (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Hero's Hour. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Recommended for you
IN LOVE WITH STRATEGY & SIMULATION?
About the Game
Hero's Hour is an accessible, yet-deep and content-rich Strategy Roleplaying Game. Take control of your hero, explore the world, build up your town, fight fast-paced battles, level up your hero and amass an army large enough to take out the opponents - before they take you out.
Turn Based + Real Time
While exploring the overworld and developing your town and army are both turn-based, giving you time to think and plan out your next moves, in battles your units will do the best to fight for themselves in real time - all hundreds of them. Cast spells and give attack orders to swing the tide of battle - or just sit back and watch as your might unfolds.
Hero's Hour brings impactful procedural generation to the strategy game formula, ensuring that every time you play, there will be new areas to explore and strange buildings to enhance your hero or army. Seek out obelisks to start you on small procedural quests that send you around the world. You won't even be able to use the same build order each time you play the same faction.
- 11 factions with special mechanics, strengths and weaknesses
- 22 hero classes, with a special skill each
- 50 common hero skills
- 177 units (and 99 upgraded units)
- 80 unique unit abilities
- 166 artifacts
- 83 spells (+18 spells unlocked via skills)
- Dozens of impactful map buildings
- Local "hotseat" multiplayer
- Co-op with other players or even with the AI
Being on the faster side compared to other turn based strategy games, you may even be able to finish the hotseat games that you start!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft 64bit Windows 7 or younger
- Processor: Dual-core 2Ghz CPU
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6250 or better DirectX11 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space