Gone Upstate (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Gone Upstate. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Early Beta Access
June: Mining and Metalworking
- Copper & Iron Ore
- Smelter & Forge Items
- Steel working for hardware and tools
Daily sell orders
About the Game
You find yourself yearning for the call of the wild outdoors. Take a bus and head upstate to the cabin you built yourself and forget the old world down south for a bit, or forever.
Gone Upstate is a peaceful survival game where you explore and build in a forgiving colorful environment. With Gone Upstate you can immerse yourself in a quiet, relaxing world at any time and take a break from everyday life. At the same time, Gone Upstate offers a challenge for those that want to manage resources and can enable dangerous predators around to keep you on your toes.
- Hunt! Search the landscape for a variety of game, including: Deer, rabbits, moose and boar.
- Defend! Dangerous predator animals abound. Use your skills to avoid wolf, bear, wild boar and coyote attacks.
- Acquire! Purchase and craft a variety of guns and tools to aid in your survival.
- Forage! Search for edible mushrooms, useful plants and harvest lumber.
- Farm! Grow a variety of crops and sell the excess to market.
- Cook! Fill an empty stomach will an array of delicious recipes made from the fruits of the hunt and the land.
- Sell! Sell excess supplies to local stores to help fund that next purchase.
- Build! Buy and sell Land, Build a cabin for home or to increase the property value.
- Explore! The large open world is filled with different biomes that contain certain plants and animals.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD is highly recommended