Gloomwood (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Gloomwood. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Gloomwood is a stealth horror FPS that follows your mysterious abduction to a forgotten, twisted Victorian metropolis in the midst of a horrifying transformation. Wield your canesword and take to the shadows as you uncover the accursed mystery hidden within the fog.
The producers of DUSK, AMID EVIL, ULTRAKILL and FAITH bring you a frightening, gothic immersive sim full of haunted streets, dark tunnels and decadent mansions.
- An intricate, hand-crafted city with freeform exploration - from towering rooftops down to hidden passages, the routes you take and paths you make, are your choice.
- A detailed stealth and sound system that tracks your light visibility and propagates noise accurately through the world. Tread lightly. Or prepare to get loud.
- A unique arsenal to meet any situation - a stealthy canesword, six-shot revolver, folding shotgun, hand-placed traps, rope-slinging harpoon rifle and more.
- In-depth player interactivity, from leaning to eavesdrop, peeking through door cracks, checking the bullets in your firearms and mantling onto ledges.
- A mob of ghastly denizens and monsters with acute senses, like the sharp-clawed Crowmen and the fearsome, cadaver-seeking Corpse Duster.
- Gloomwood is full of objects to pick up, throw, climb, smash and use to your advantage.
There is more to this city than you can possibly imagine...
Official Steam Product Page
- OS: Windows 7 Or Later
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor Or Higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 Or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: A gloomy one
- Additional Notes: Why'd ya spill yer beans?