Flying Circus (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Flying Circus. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Parents left sector hotel-oscar-mike-echo, we can proceed with operation Flying Circus. Lead our units to defeat the enemy, and gain control over all toys in the house.
Flying Circus is an arcade flying simulator where you can fly model aircrafts across the house.
Flying Circus contains 40 unique missions. From classical tower defense and assault, to convoying and great battle .
Flying Circus gives you ability to fly 14 unique models of aircrafts from the time of WWII all over the house. Collect Golden Stars to unlock better planes.
Every time you unlock new aircraft, you start with clean, gray plastic. There are 54 camouflages hidden all over the house. Collect them all to unlock elite golden color schemes, which you can use in multiplayer.
You have to survive! Set up allied units to enhance defense. Collect better armament and better aircrafts, which appear in the house to beat next waves of enemies.
Multiplayer contains 4 different gamemodes:
Full Controller Support
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 @ 3.30GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 / Radeon HD 7790
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: These are suggested minimal requirements. Flying Circus may run on older or weaker configurations.