Factory Town (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Factory Town. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Your goal is to build a thriving village in the wilderness, supplied with a wide selection of food, clothing, tools, books, and magical artifacts that you produce from raw materials.
Worker units can help you move goods between production buildings and markets, but as much workload as possible will need to be automated using mechanical transportation systems. Use a combination of gravity-powered chutes, conveyor belts, rails, pipes, and logistic filters to route items where they need to be and maximize throughput rates.
Selling these goods to the town will grow it, but also earn you valuable currency. Use your earnings to research new technologies, which can help you streamline your supply chains and further expand your town.
There's no enemies or starvation to worry about, so you can enjoy a stress-free challenge to expand production lines while keeping them running smoothly, and ensuring your town inhabitants are as happy as possible.
- Play through eight built-in campaign maps with unique goals, or start your own customized/random map from scratch
- Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
- Steam Workshop features let you customize rules & even create new items
- Unlock magical technology to boost your production buildings to absurd output rates
- Terrain sculpting tools to shape the world to suit your needs
- Creative/Sandbox mode let you build whatever kind of huge factory you want
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space