Epic City Builder 4 (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Epic City Builder 4. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Flash projectors for the first 3 games are now included in the game directory for the windows version of the game.
In Epic City Builder 4 you build a whole nation across multiple maps. Build cities like in classic city builders while producing resources to feed your massive capital. Massive game world to keep you busy building for many hours.
1) Build on multiple maps from your huge capital to rural towns.
2) A city builder where you build not just a city but a whole nation.
3) Procedurally generated maps.
4) Subways, plumbing, disasters, everything you'd expect in a classic city builder.
5) Research products to sell on the world market.
6) Produce everything from tomato soup to jumbo jets.
7) Build rural towns to produce resources.
8) Build factory complexes at the capital.
9) Enact laws and national programs.
10) 190,000 tiles to build on. A truly massive game world.
11) Diplomacy with other nations
12) Trade resources with your neighbours.
13) Sandbox game play, be a peaceful nation or build a military.
14) Build 11 cities on your island nation.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard or Discrete
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.