Empires and Tribes (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Empires and Tribes. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Empires and Tribes is a unique hybrid of a medieval city builder and a role-playing game.
You will undertake the duties of a mayor in the 13th century and manage the expansion of your city, ensure the production of resources, develop innovative technologies, negotiate new laws with the city council and raise a powerful army to protect yourself from rival principalities.
In Empires and Tribes you will find the classic game principles of a real-time strategy game combined with the possibilities of a role-playing game in first person perspective. In addition to city planning and economic decisions, you can expect political power struggles in the city council, an indecisive priest, a strike-hungry population, bandits, begging monks, thieves and four hostile principalities in the immediate vicinity.
Demonstrate leadership, economic and diplomatic talent to maintain your place in the challenging world of Empires and Tribes. Plan and expand your settlement wisely and with skill, and you will lead it from a small fishing village to a thriving hub of trade. Tap natural resources, create residential areas and build public buildings such as chapels and taverns to meet the growing needs of your inhabitants. Protect your settlement by building castles at strategically important points and expanding them with towers, gates, courtyards and various expansions. Recruit units and construct siege weapons to finally bring your opponents to their knees in tactically demanding sieges.
- 3 population levels -peasants, craftsmen and townsmen- with different needs
- Complex economic cycle with over 20 different goods and 35 different buildings, most of them upgradeable one to three levels
- Large battles and sieges with more than one hundred units involved
- 6 different combat unit types such as swordsmen, archers, knights or trebuchets
- Individual design and layout of castles and defensive fortifications with a variety of extension buildings
- AI, which develops its city depending on the given conditions and attacks the player if necessary
- Simulated daily routine of the NPC's and 19 different professions for the city population
- Simulated day-night cycle and variable weather
- Disasters such as fires and lightning and events such as bandits, sale of indulgences or mendicant monks
- Crafting of tools, weapons and all resources and trade goods used in the game
- Skills system, equipment and inventory for the player
- Interaction and communication with the NPC's
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX11 capabilities (GeForce GTX 770 or Radeon HD 7870)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!