Draugen (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Draugen. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Draugen is a single-player, first-person Fjord Noir tale of suspense, mystery and deception, set in 1920s Norway. Winner of Game of the Year and Best Audio awards at Spillprisen (the Norwegian Game Awards). Nominated for Best Art at the Nordic Game Awards.
From the studio that brought you Dreamfall Chapters, and the creative team behind The Longest Journey and The Secret World, comes a first-person psychological mystery set in 1920s Norway.
The year is 1923. You play Edward Charles Harden, an American traveller — and increasingly unreliable narrator — who's come to Norway to find his missing sister. But you're never alone: every step of the way, Edward is accompanied by Lissie: a lively and enigmatic young woman with a mind of her own.
Together with Edward and Lissie, you must explore a forgotten coastal community nestled amongst the dark fjords and towering mountains of rural Norway, and unearth the terrible secrets that lie beneath the picturesque surface. And what begins as a quest for a missing woman becomes a journey into a painful past.
- "I am not alone": explore 1920s Norway. accompanied by a living, breathing, independent companion
- Interact with your companion through a realistic and dynamic dialogue system
- Experience a thrilling tale through the eyes of an increasingly unreliable narrator
- Find your own path through a scenic setting that changes with the weather and your mental state
- "A story about what lies beneath": piece together a gripping and suspenseful narrative with unexpected twists and turns
- An award-winning and beautiful original musical score from composer Simon Poole (Dreamfall, The Secret World, The Park, Dreamfall Chapters)
- Written by Ragnar Tørnquist (The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, The Secret World, Dreamfall Chapters)
- Designed and developed by the team behind Dreamfall Chapters
- Fully voiced in English, with motion-captured characters
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 670/AMD HD 7870 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes